Polaris Excel Account is our premium business account targeted at all business types (Enterprise, Business Ventures, Limited Liability companies, Sole proprietorship), Churches, Clubs/ Association, Cooperative Societies, Charities and other Not-For-Profit Organizations with CAC registration.
Customers enjoin zero account maintenance fees when they maintain the minimum operating account balance.
Customers can carry out all their Banking Transactions on their mobile devices and paying their suppliers abroad comes with no hassles on our PolarisXperience App
- Account Opening balance is N500,000
- Minimum Operating Balance is N500,000
- Account below the N500,000 daily balance will attract CAM fee of N1/per mille on all debit transactions for the month
- Free/Discounted invitation to sector- specific business seminars
- Availability of Cheque book
- Access to CBN/BOI loans*
- Dedicated Relationship Manager
- Access to Internet Banking, Transaction Alert, and E-statement
- Free membership for female Entrepreneur on Polaris Pearl
- Duly completed account opening application form.
- Two (2) suitable references
- Board resolution to open account.
- Two (2) recent identical passport photographs of each signatory.
- Certified True Copy of Certificate of Incorporation/Registration of Business Name
- Certified True Copy of Memorandum and Article of Association.
- Certified True Copy of form C07/CAC7 (particulars of Directors) and C02/CAC2 (Allotment of stares).
- Resident permit issued by the Immigration Authorities (Expatriates).
- Valid primary means of identification
- Current utility bill (not more than 3 months)
- Premises visitation Report
- Evidence of Registration with Special Control Unit on Money Laundering (SCUML) for all Designated Nonfinancial Businesses and Professionals (DNFBP)- Where applicable
- Tax Identification Number (TIN)
- BVN details required