Our Polaris domiciliary account gives customers the convenience of saving and transferring funds in foreign currency (USD, GBP and EUR).
You can also pay your bills abroad, school fees and other FX transactions directly from the comfort of your homes on our PolarisXperience platform.
- Minimum initial account opening balance of $100, £50,€50
- Access to Polaris Bank MasterCard Gold USD Debit Card.
- Issuance of foreign currency draft on the account.
- Lodgment of foreign currency cheque and dividend warrant.
- Account can be used as collateral for Naira loan.*
- International money transfer is allowed (Inflow & Outflow).
- Access to internet banking and other electronic channels.
- Access to e-statement and transaction alert notification.
****Terms & Conditions apply
- Complete account opening form and signature specimen card
- FCY Indemnity form.
- Passport photograph & Standard Valid ID card i.e. Driver’s License, Int’l Passport, National ID card.
- Utility bill i.e. PHCN Bill, Water Bill, DSTV Bill, LAWMA Bill.
- BVN & Two Suitable Reference
- Resident Permit for Foreigners
- Visitation Report
CORPORATE (Above Requirements Inclusive)
- Copy of certificate of incorporation or Registration certificate.
- Memorandum & article of association.
- Board resolution to open dom. account with Polaris Bank.
- Tax clearance certificate.
Our PolarisXperience App allows you to carry out international funds transfers and make bill payments on your mobile devices.
Start by opening our USD, GBP or EUR denominated account and download the PolarisXperience App today.