At Polaris Bank, we have partnered with Small World to offer the flexibility of receiving your Small World inflows directly into your bank account (in Naira) or cash pick up services at any of our business locations.
No fee is paid by beneficiary
Convenient: funds can be picked at any Polaris Bank branch or credited directly into beneficiary’s Naira account
Fast: Transfers are completed speedily once concluded by the sending agent
Reliable: Beneficiary is assured of receiving funds
- Money Transfer Number
- Acceptable means of Identification are:
- Bank Verification Number (BVN)
- Nigerian International Passport
- Driver's License
- Permanent INEC Voters card
- International passport for foreign Nationals
- Sender’s name and country of origin
- Expected amount
This service is available to all individuals who are 18 years and above.
For further enquiries, you may reach the Money Transfer Team via mail on MoneyTransfer@Polarisbanklimited.com call 01: 4540032.