Nothing is as satisfying as being in control of your funds from the comfort of your home/office in any country around the world.
This product gives our diaspora customers the opportunity to carry out all banking transactions on the go. Additionally, you can book and rebook fixed deposits from your mobile devices, check your account status and view your statement using our PolarisXperience.
Click here to open a Polaris Global Account online in less than 5 minutes.
- Minimum opening and operating balance of N50,000
- Zero Account Maintenance fee if a minimum balance of N50,000 is maintained in the account
- Availability of Cheque book
- Availability of MasterCard debit card
- Access to a MasterCard Gold USD card for International withdrawals and transactions
- Free access to 24 hour Internet and Mobile Banking services
- Opportunity to invest in government bonds
- Access to a Dedicated 24-hour Service Desk
- Account can also be opened in USD, GBP and EUR
*Terms and conditions apply
- One Recent Passport Photograph
- Notarized Nigerian International Passport or Foreign International Passport with place of birth as Nigeria
- Notarized Foreign utility Bill or Bank Statement that bears your name and foreign address and is within the last three months.
- Notarized Signature Card.
All the documents should be duly authenticated by a Polaris Bank staff or notarized by a notary public in the customer's country of residence.
We have an online account opening platform that enables you process your application seamlessly, the process is easy and convenient. Log on to: https://accounts.polarisbanklimited.com/polarisglobal
You can also follow the steps below to open your Polaris Global account online.
- Click here to launch the Polaris Global online account application.
- Fill the Online Account opening application form
- Indicate your preferred branch
- Attach the documents required (Utility bill (PHCN, Water bill, Waste disposal bill, Rent Receipt, tenancy Agreement, Tenement Rate, Government Issued ID Card with Holder's Address etc.)
- Submit the application.
- The application is received and processed within 48 hours and you will be advised of your account numbers, internet banking and remittance details.
Kindly get the required documents notarized by a Notary Public in your country of residence.
For more enquiries: Please contact Polaris Global Desk, 3rd Floor, PC 28, Churchgate Street, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria