Our customers benefit from our unique and integrated platform, with a range of products and services covering the entire lifecycle of aircraft – from financing new airplanes right through to dismantling them. Consequently, our strategy is geared to offering our customers the most efficient services irrespective of industry and economic cycles.
Polaris Bank Plc provides asset financing based on sound research and a deep understanding of aviation markets and specific types of aircraft. Our experts have gained their wings through many years of experience in the banking business as well as in the aviation industry – with airlines, manufacturers, asset managers and lessors.
Our products include:
- Aircraft Finance: The efforts of Government to reposition the Nigerian Aviation industry in Nigeria is being complimented by Polaris Bank and few other commercial banks in Nigeria. Our Aviation Finance team has developed a strong network of relationships with customers and prospects who perceive Polaris Bank as a bank that understands their business, and possesses the expertise to provide value-added financial solutions.
- Advisory Services: Our team specializes in providing advice to airlines, lessors and investors. We offer a complete range of financial advisory services including financing advice (commercial, export credit, pre-delivery funding), lease-versus-buy analysis, aircraft procurement advice, advice in relation to (and the execution of) sale-and-lease-back transactions, business plan and development strategy reviews and restructuring advice.
- Working & Growth Capital: We also support our customers with working & growth capital to ensure the operations and administrative side of the business runs efficiently.
Polaris Bank Limited has more than 15 years of experience providing working and growth capital to maritime companies that are looking to expand or modernize their fleet, capitalize on new opportunities or grow their business.
As one of the leading banks in maritime financing in Nigeria, we have long-standing relationships with our customers and are committed to providing tailored financing solutions to meet their specific needs. We have expended several millions of dollars in the Nigerian maritime industry which currently controls over 50% of the market.
Our customers will also benefit from our market expertise and deep understanding of the nuances of the industry.
Our products include:
- Vessel Acquisition Finance: Our involvement in vessel acquisition over the years is a demonstration of our commitment to the success of the Cabotage Act of 2003 and the growth of the Nigerian Maritime industry. Polaris Bank has been the catalyst through which several marine companies were able to acquire a vessel and grow their business.
- Bonded Terminal Financing: We finance facilities outside the ports for warehousing of goods until they are delivered to their destinations. This is to increase capacity of seaports under pressure, enabling cargo to be moved out with minimal delays.
- Working & Growth Capital: Besides acquisition financing, we also support our customers with working & growth capital to ensure the operations and administrative side of the business runs efficiently.
- Advisory Services: Our experienced professionals work with our customers to formulate clear and precise strategies that safeguard their assets and reputations and enable them to concentrate on their business objectives.