Polaris Assessment Center (PAC): Candidates' success at the Bank's CBT is a prerequisite for an invitation to participate in the Polaris Assessment Center. The Assessment Center provides a simulated preview of the various real-life scenarios that is likely to face the average Banker and requires demonstration of cognate abilities such as team work, leadership skills, organizational skills, innovation and enthusiasm.
Experienced Hires: Identified talents with requisite experience and competencies to fill strategic roles go through a rigorous screening and interview process with Officers from Middle Management to Executive Management level. Once successful and having met all the recruitment criteria, they are engaged as part of the Polaris Bank Team.
- Do you have what it takes to work in Polaris?
- Are you a fresh graduate with a minimum grade of Second Class Upper from a reputable tertiary institution with goals that are Big Enough?
- Are you result oriented, smart, innovative and customer centric with the right attitude?
- Are you willing to join us in our vision to be the leading and first class Commercial Bank?
- It is our desire to welcome you on board and help you fulfill your aspirations and goals. Apply Here
- Are you a sound professional in your field?
- Do you have what it takes to move Polaris Bank to the next level?
- Are you self-motivated with the right attitude, leadership qualities and drive?
- If yes, then Polaris Bank is the place for you. Begin your journey with us by submitting an application here